Attending truck driving school to get your CDL is worth it?

Attending truck driving school to get your CDL is worth it?

CDL School costs big money. Any reasons to go to CDL School?

Comments
Ayden
Ayden
It’s worth every dime if it means you don’t end up jackknifing on your first downhill run in the rain
Duke
Duke
Think of it as an investment, like good boots or a solid hat. It’ll pay dividends when you’re behind the wheel of a big rig.
Tamsin
Tamsin
CDL school ain’t cheap, but it’s your ticket to the big leagues.
Steve
Steve
My question would be: Is it difficult to pass the exam to become a driver?
Justin
Justin
Of course, better yet, I can tell that one of the best things about a trucking career, is that you can enroll in a CDL school at most any time, and start getting a paycheck (although it can be low during training), within a short time.
Justin
Justin
You can get Decent Pay. It’s a matter of researching trucking companies that do the kind of trucking you are looking for and run the lanes you want.
Max
Max
You can find a company that will pay for a Trucking School! And you will work with this company after this!
David
David
Hahaha, do you have a choice?
Rony
Rony
I'm not sure, because my sis wants to start as a Truck Driver! We start looking for a school, and they want crazy money from people, I don't understand who is ready to pay for it.??? And maybe any other ways to get a CDL without a school? And is this school needed? Any trucker after school goes to training and works till the first year with a trainer. What is the sense of going to a school if you work for a minimum of 6 months with a trainer????
More Comments
676 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject