I can't afford CDL school

I can't afford CDL school

I've been trying to obtain my class A license for over a year now. I have my permit I have completed the ELDT courses and now I'm stuck. I have a family and a full time job and I'm the only one working. I'm having trouble finding grants or financial aid and my permit will expire in about 4 months.

Are there ways to have cdl school paid for?

Comments
Ayden
Ayden
Sounds like you’re in a bit of a pickle, but don’t let that slow you down.
Clayton
Clayton
Look into company-sponsored programs.
Randy
Randy
Have you tried reaching out to local trucking companies? Some of ‘em might sponsor your CDL training if you agree to drive for them for a while after getting your license.
Epic
Epic
Yellow has courses that pay you while you learn. And then you have a job when you pass.
Benito
Benito
Roehl Transport pay students $616.00 weekly while attending cdl school. A neighbor of mine went through the program and said the $616.00 a week is the real deal.
Mulder
Mulder
See if your current job offers tuition assistance to help pay for it. That's how I got mine, had worked at Amazon for 5 years and they started promoting the CDL course at a local community college and paying 90% of it. This was before they had their own semis and delivery trucks so figure they were just testing stuff out
Milo
Milo
You have a job. If it’s really that important to you, buckle down, work overtime or a second job, scrape together the money and take the test. You have the hard part done.
More Comments
639 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject