Failed, Now It Seems That No One Will Hire Me

Failed, Now It Seems That No One Will Hire Me

Hi this is my first post on newjobs4you and it's actually a question. I recently went through a CDL program with a smaller well-known company I've had my CDL before but back in 2003

Hi this is my first post on newjobs4you and it's actually a question. I recently went through a CDL program with a smaller well-known company I've had my CDL before but back in 2003 I did not receive the proper training but the state of Texas went ahead and gave me my CDL fast forward to now 2022 small minor company put me through training I could not get my 90° back during my third and final practice CDL test and they let me go now I cannot find a job or a driving company that will hire me or train me to God at the company I worked with for two weeks and 3 days Told Me Maybe the program was too fast-paced for me and I needed more training for my 90° back mind you I've had my CDL was tinker and HazMat endorsement when I lived in Texas I've been in New York for 6 years now and I called and fill out applications for all the mega couriers to have page TV or training but none of them want anything to do with me I don't want to put the name of the company where I attended orientation training because they did what they could do I'm just wondering if anyone here has experienced anything like this and how did you overcome it and if anyone else has any of your ideas because I really would like to get back into driving a truck for a living ,

Read more...

Comments
Fred
Fred
Don’t let the bumps in the road get you down. You’ve got the grit and the guts to have made it this far
Josef
Josef
We’ve all hit a pothole or two on the road of life.
Daniels
Daniels
Hey buddy, keep your chin up
Hello
Hello
You are going to have to complete behind-the-wheel training again before you will be able to re-test for your CDL. Your options would be to pay for the training yourself (not the best option) or find a company willing to hire you for CDL training. 4 companies that might be willing to bring you on for training are Dutch Maid Logistics, PAM Transport, Millis Transfer, and Witte Bros. I am not a 100% certain if Witte Bros and Millis Transfer hire drivers out of New York. I do know that Dutch Maid Logistics and PAM Transport do.
Benito
Benito
This is all over the place. Do you have a CDL? How long? Slow down and explain the 2003 to now. Just trying to make sense of this. Not trying to offend. If post was a little clearer you will get a lot of info on here to assist you.
Epic
Epic
I believe Millis will hire to train you if you meet the requirements. They have a school in Carlisle, Pa and drop yard in Baldwinsville, NY
More Comments
770 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject