CDL Testing

CDL Testing

So I went through a CDL school in Wisconsin. The examiner tells me that he puts the paperwork in the system and then I need to go to my home state to get a hard copy of my CDL.

So I went through a CDL school in Wisconsin. The examiner tells me that he puts the paperwork in the system and then I need to go to my home state to get a hard copy of my CDL. I am in Florida, and I went down to the DMV after 3 days of getting tested out and the DMV says they don't have any info on my license. The guy at the DMV asks me if I took the test on a manual or automatic. Doesn't the paperwork state which I took the test on, manual of automatic? Would like to say, "manual", even though I didn't. And yes, I have driven a manual for years but let my license expire.

Read more...

Comments
Orlando
Orlando
Say the truth, what is the point?
Haroon
Haroon
Well, buddy, sounds like you’re caught in a traffic jam of bureaucracy! 🤣🤣
Clayton
Clayton
Don’t sweat it about the manual or automatic question.
GGG
GGG
Because as I said, a 'manual' in a car isnt the same as a 'manual' in a truck. You said in your post that you got your license in an automatic. You never clearly said that you have ever driven a manual in a truck, and that would be the reason I added it 🫤
Osian
Osian
GGG, already stated that I know how to drive a manual (5 plus years), so don't know why you felt the need to add this.
GGG
GGG
One thing to note here is that driving a synchronized transmission (like in your car) isnt the same as driving an un-synchronized transmission (like in a big truck)... When I was a CDL instructor, I found it was easier to teach people that DIDNT know how to drive a stick than those that 'knew' how...
Marni
Marni
Definitely tell them 'manual'.
Xander
Xander
Just say 'Yes'
More Comments
727 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject