Mills Transfer Trucking Company and training Good or Bad?

Mills Transfer Trucking Company and training Good or Bad?

I was thinking about Mills company training - Does anyone know anything about them? The school is 2,500 which seems cheaper than most. Thanks 😁😁

Comments
Addie
Addie
Heard good things about Mills, buddy. Their CDL program’s a steal at $2,500. Just make sure you’re ready for the long haul.
Declan
Declan
I’d say go for it.
Denzel
Denzel
Mills? Yeah, they’ve been on the road since '36. Solid company, and that price for training ain’t too shabby.
Marni
Marni
been with them for 7 months now. good miles. I average 2500-3200 a week my lowest was 1900 and that was over the holidays and I was home for 4 days. I drive a 2005 T2000 with a 10 speed. no trucks older than 3 years old.
Alex
Alex
Did you work for them? Are they a good company to work for - miles - equitment- any info would help out . Thanks for you input!
Marni
Marni
I went through training with millis transfer and would recommend it to anyone. the training is first class and you learn to safely operate a big truck. it is not a cdl mill. the instructors really care about teaching safe driving. you complete 3 weeks of training and then go out with a trainer without you cdl.
Iestyn
Iestyn
My brother in law was an o/o team with his brother and loved it there. He got out of it to go back to school to become a teacher. He said it was a very good company and would go back if he got the urge.
Strickland
Strickland
Millis does care if you are a student coming into them however as an EXP driver who came to them I was amazed who poorly run the company was run. When the drivers the person who actually drive and deliver the freight that pay the bills are treated like a second class citzens at the headquaters that is for the birds
More Comments
638 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject