Quick question

Quick question

Starting cdl paid training with a school in 2 weeks. I’ll receive my cdl in 3-4 weeks at their facility. I just wanna know would will happen if I leave the school right after I get my cdl ?

Comments
Daniels
Daniels
Most places will have you sign an agreement to stick around or pay up
Josef
Josef
Some of them have you sign a contract that’ll have you paying back the training costs if you go away too soon
Fred
Fred
If you bail right after getting your CDL, you might be on the hook for the training costs
Ayden
Ayden
You’ll burn a bridge with the school and the company they work with. Good luck finding another job with that on your record. You’re better off sticking with them for a while and getting some experience.
GGG
GGG
You’ll probably have to pay back the cost of the training, plus interest. They don’t give you a free CDL for nothing. Read the fine print before you sign anything.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
You should read your contract carefully and understand the consequences before you decide to leave.
Fleur
Fleur
If you leave the school right after you get your CDL, you will probably have to pay back the full cost of the training, which can be thousands of dollars. Most schools have a contract that requires you to work for them for a certain period of time or miles after you get your CDL, otherwise you will be liable for the tuition.
Aidan
Aidan
they are going to bill you and take you to court over it
Iqra
Iqra
Look over your contract. If they haven't had you sign anything yet they likely will have you sign something.
Magnus
Magnus
+ Paid training as in a company is paying for your training? They normally will have you sign an agreement that you will repay them back a certain amount sometimes even more than the schooling alone is, that usually includes a one year commitment of you working for them.
Grayson
Grayson
Pretty sure they will bill you for the training if you leave after they train you
Eddie
Eddie
It's possible they take you to court. The school i attended had to do this a few times over breach of contract.
Krueger
Krueger
Go to college lmao
More Comments
Can help with Drivers Commercial
585 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject