The apps that helped me pass tests

The apps that helped me pass tests

Hey guys, I’m a new trucker who just got my CDL and I wanted to share some of the apps that helped me pass the written and practical tests.

Hey guys, I’m a new trucker who just got my CDL and I wanted to share some of the apps that helped me pass the written and practical tests. I found this article on this website that lists some of the best driving test apps for different types of vehicles and states. Here’s the link https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/trucking-tips/best-driving-test-apps/

The apps that I used were Brainscape, DMV Practice Test Genie, and DMV Written Test. They all have flashcards, practice questions, and feedback features that helped me learn the rules of the road, traffic signs, and regulations quickly and efficiently. They also have state-specific content that covers all the details you need to know for your local DMV test. I think they are great tools for anyone who wants to ace their driving test and become a safe and confident driver. What do you guys think? Have you used any of these apps or do you have any other recommendations?

Read more...

Comments
Aidan
Aidan
Those flashcards really drilled the info into my brain!
Gordon
Gordon
I used DMV Practice Test Genie too, and it was a lifesaver
Clayton
Clayton
Congrats on getting your CDL
Denzel
Denzel
I’ve used Brainscape and DMV Written Test and they are awesome. They really helped me pass my test on the first try. They have a lot of questions that are similar to the real test and they explain the answers well.
Johnathan
Johnathan
They work offline once you download them, but some of them might need internet connection for updates or feedback.
Leon
Leon
I’ve never used any of these apps, but I’m curious to try them out. Do they work offline or do they need internet connection?
Grayson
Grayson
I don’t think reading the manual and taking a course are enough to prepare for the test. You also need to practice and test yourself with realistic questions and scenarios. These apps can help you do that in a convenient and fun way.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
I prefer to read the manual and take a course with a professional instructor. I think these apps are just a waste of time and money. They might give you some false confidence or make you memorize the wrong answers.
Mari
Mari
+ I’ve heard of Brainscape and DMV Practice Test Genie, but I didn’t know about DMV Written Test. I’ll check it out and see if it helps me. How long did it take you to prepare for the test using these apps?
GGG
GGG
Nothing beats the real experience of driving and learning from an expert 💪💪💪.
More Comments
Facebook Ads Commercial
614 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject