FedEx drive

FedEx drive

Yo, wanna be a FedEx driver someday. I just read this article here, about how they got different programs and trainings. I wanna know more about these, and how they can help me get this job. Do you have something in mind? How long does it take to finish their CDL training program? Thanks in advance

Here's the article: https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/career/benefits-of-trucking-apprenticeship-programs/

Comments
Tamsin
Tamsin
It’s a great way to get started in the trucking world
Ayden
Ayden
FedEx is a good choice 👍
Declan
Declan
FedEx has some solid training programs
Roman
Roman
Being a truck driver is not easy these days.
Artur Ishch
Artur Ishch
Their programs and trainings are not easy, but they will prepare you for the real deal.
HFUER
HFUER
can say that their programs and trainings are the best in the industry. They give u the opportunity to travel across the country and see different places. U also get paid well and have great benefits.
Steve
Steve
Use google bro
Moon
Moon
Son, don't do this, find something more peaceful
Hello
Hello
It can range from 3 weeks to several months. You will have to pass a written test and a road test to get your CDL license.
Epic
Epic
you gotta be ready to hustle
More Comments
EFROS GROUP Commercial
732 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject