Truck Driver Hits a kid Exiting School Bus

Truck Driver Hits a kid Exiting School Bus

Read about some truck driver who hit a 13-year-old kid getting off a school bus in Maine. How can you be so careless and not see a cheese wagon with flashing lights? I hope the kid is OK and the driver gets what he deserves. That's my two cents, over and out.

Read the source: https://newjobs4you.com/news/truck-driver-detained-after-hitting-13-year-old-getting-off-school-bus-in-maine/

Comments
Roman
Roman
Maybe he'll learn his lesson in the slammer
Artur Ishch
Artur Ishch
Some drivers have no respect for the rules of the road or the lives of others. I hope the kid is alright and the driver gets what's coming
Hello
Hello
Wow, that's terrible news, buddy. I can't imagine how someone could miss a big yellow bus with red lights flashing.
Epic
Epic
That driver must have been on some go-go juice or something. I pray for the kid and his family, and I hope the driver gets locked up for good. Keep your eyes open
GGG
GGG
I hope the kid makes it and the driver gets a bear bite for his negligence.
Mike
Mike
That's a real shame, Hand. Some drivers are just too blind or too stupid to pay attention to the road.
Moon
Moon
Stay safe out there
More Comments
EFROS GROUP Commercial
3,794 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject