Drunk drivers plunge to death from bridge in Portland

Grayson
Drunk drivers plunge to death from bridge in Portland

Hey y’all, I just saw this video of a fatal car crash in Portland that killed two people. It’s some crazy shit, man. These two dudes were driving a Mercedes on the bridge at night, and they were going way too fast and drunk as hell. They hit a barrier and flipped over, and the car fell off the bridge and landed on the street below. They were both dead on the spot. It’s a damn shame, but they were asking for it.

Hey y’all, I just saw this video of a fatal car crash in Portland that killed two people. It’s some crazy shit, man. These two dudes were driving a Mercedes on the bridge at night, and they were going way too fast and drunk as hell. They hit a barrier and flipped over, and the car fell off the bridge and landed on the street below. They were both dead on the spot. It’s a damn shame, but they were asking for it.

I don’t know about you, but I think this is a wake-up call for all of us drivers out there. We gotta be careful and responsible on the road, especially when we’re hauling loads and driving big rigs. We can’t afford to be reckless or stupid, because we’re not only risking our own lives, but also the lives of others. We gotta follow the rules of the road, drive sober, and watch out for hazards. We don’t want to end up like these two guys, or worse, cause someone else to die. So let’s all be safe out there, and keep our eyes on the road and our hands on the wheel.

Read it here, if you're curious: https://newjobs4you.com/news/video-fatal-car-crash-in-portland-kills-two-people/

Read more...

Comments
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
That’s just asking for trouble.
Mike
Mike
We gotta know our limits and our lanes, and we gotta know the rules of the road.
Fleur
Fleur
Wow, that’s some wild shit. I can’t believe they were driving like that on a bridge.
Rony
Rony
They were playing with fire, and they got burned. Literally. It’s a sad way to go, but they brought it on themselves.
Mck
Mck
How can people be so dumb and selfish? They had no regard for their own lives or anyone else’s.
Mark
Mark
Damn, that’s fucked up.
Justin
Justin
They deserved what they got, but I feel sorry for the people who had to witness that horror. I hope they get some counseling or something.
Max
Max
I agree with you, brother. We gotta be smart and safe on the road. We got families and friends who care about us, and we don’t want to let them down. 💪
More Comments
Recruiting Agency Commercial
7,705 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject