Bus crash. Orange County, NY

Bus crash. Orange County, NY

just saw this video on NJ4Y about a fatal bus crash in Orange County, NY. It’s a damn shame, man. Those kids were on their way to a band camp and one of them died. Five others are in critical condition and 40 more are injured. The bus flipped over and rolled down a hill into the woods.

Drive safe, check your mirrors, and watch out for other vehicles. And if you see a bus full of kids, give them some space and respect. They’re our future, after all 🙏

Watch Video: https://newjobs4you.com/news/video-tragic-incident-in-orange-county-fatal-bus-crash-shakes-the-county/

Comments
Benito
Benito
I used to go to band camp when I was in high school, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I made some lifelong friends there, and learned a lot about music and myself. To think that these kids were robbed of that opportunity by a freak accident is heartbreaking.
Milo
Milo
This is why I hate driving on I-84. It’s a death trap. The road is narrow, the traffic is heavy
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
Some drivers don’t give a damn about anyone else
Epic
Epic
That’s a real tragedy 😔
Artur Ishch
Artur Ishch
Such news makes you think about how precious life is, and how quickly it can be taken away.
Leroy
Leroy
I’m so sorry for those kids and their families.
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
4,330 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject