New owner/operator questions

New owner/operator questions

Just bought a van trailer for local runs and leaseing a day cab from my dad…any tips or advice for making my lil venture more profitable?

Comments
Marni
Marni
My advice? Treat her like a lady and she’ll take care of you. Keep those tires rollin’ and the cash flowin’!
Jordan
Jordan
Congrats on the new rig, partner!
Seamus
Seamus
Just remember, keep your eyes on the prize and your hands on the wheel, and you’ll be stackin’ green in no time!
GGG
GGG
Streamline you maintenance and make you equipment efficiant as possible. Find a damn good cpa!
Jago
Jago
10-4 I wouldn’t mind reefer someday surely there’s some good paying loads there? but I’m not too excited about flat bed or heavy haul or suicide jokeying
Xander
Xander
Haul higher value freight.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
Learn to fix all the minor and some moderate problems on your truck. Build a network of mechanics. Find a niche, most dry van o/o would only want a regular 1p1d load. Very few will do multi pick/drop loads or do loads they’ll have to unload their selves. Be firm on your price and don’t lowball yourself
Benito
Benito
Don't sleep. Work 70 hours.
More Comments
725 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject