hauling in to mexico

hauling in to mexico

i want to haul, junk cars in to mexico, deep inside mexico (1000 miles),i am the owner of the truck and the trailer, what kind of permits(papers) i need . the cars have papers of import to mexico , the cars dont have poblem to cross the border, but the truck and trailer i don now what they need? thank you.... and forgive mi bad english

Comments
Orlando
Orlando
Confirm with the local authorities or a customs broker what you need
Ayden
Ayden
Since you’re the owner of the truck and trailer, you’ll need to check if there are specific permits required for them.
Tamsin
Tamsin
Make sure the cars have all the necessary import papers.
Keanu
Keanu
Hey, whatever works. He knows where to go and where not to plus he knows the language. I think the biggest problem with drivers going to mexico is that they have no idea how to drive there and don't know the language.
Lepe
Lepe
i live 20 years in mexico , for me is very easy drive in mexico, i have dual citizen , american/mexican
Levi
Levi
You can't haul down there the insurance companies frown on it and won't cover you. You can go to the border towns and transfer it or buy a Mexican truck company and transfer it to your truck that way but its a dangerous business.
Barney
Barney
I'm with you Pascal why would you want to make a trip to Mexico it's crazy down there. 🫤🫤🫤
Pascal
Pascal
why the f### would you want to drive into mexico? and if so why that far??? makes absolutly no sense.... its ok the us will turn into mexico soon so your not gonna have to worry
Callum
Callum
When i was in road master i heard stories about delivering or accedently rolling into or over the mexican boarder. The quote was 'Don't count on your tractor trailer coming back in one piece if at all'. And then they would let out a loud laugh.
More Comments
725 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject