Your thoughts on a volvo?

Your thoughts on a volvo?

Hello . I am thinking about buying a volvo d13 ishift with 500HP eco torque .i usually gross 76k on my loads .what do you guys think? Should i go for it or would that hurt my mpg since it is 500 hp.cuz i keep hearing that the 425hp is a good combonation with ishift . Does high HP hurt mpg? Thank you

Comments
Haroon
Haroon
I’d say go for it if you’re hauling heavy
Fred
Fred
The D13’s a beast, but remember, more horses under the hood might mean more stops at the pump
Josef
Josef
That 500HP will give you the grunt you need for 76k loads, but watch your fuel gauge.
Mike
Mike
Higher hp driven right you wont burn a drop more fuel in fact you might save some. The I shift can take it, there are several models each with slightly different specs and torque ratings - paired safely with whatever engine.
Jago
Jago
i know the parts are expensive and most of the times only volvo dealers have them .but my question was mainly about the fuel mileage and whether the 500hp is a plus or bad thong on relationship with the Ishift .
Pascal
Pascal
Does what your buying fit what your wanting to haul? Asking these guys a question you know the answer to seems redundant. More of the question would be What issues may I run into? Are parts easy to come by? What is the cost of Operating this Volvo? Go that route.
Jago
Jago
Yes i did drive many and i love the comfort and everything about a volvo .
Pascal
Pascal
Have you driven a Volvo before?
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
If the truck your interested in purchasing fits your operation, then that is the truck you should purchase.
More Comments
759 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject