Best fuel card to get?

Alastair Glover
Best fuel card to get?

I’ve always used my business credit card but most of the time if I use it at the pump it’s not accepted or can only pump 100$ worth of fuel so always have to go inside and prepay. Curious what the best fuel/fleet card owner ops use ? Usually only see loves and pilots around the areas I run. Do get fuel at the mom and pops quite a bit as well. I also use Mudflap as well when I can

Comments
Ayden
Ayden
Pilot Flying J card. It works at most of their locations and you get points for showers, food and merchandise.
Daniels
Daniels
I use the TSD Logistics card. It gives you discounts at most places and you can use it at the pump. Plus they have an app that shows you the prices and locations. It’s a no-brainer, man.
Strickland
Strickland
I prefer the TAFS F2 Fuel Card
Jordan
Jordan
We used tcs and fleetone.
Lepe
Lepe
+ Mud flap app on the road, and a skid tank at the yard is what I use
Jago
Jago
TSD seems to have better deals out west. Not as great where I live now. Still beats mudflap most of the time
Pascal
Pascal
NASTC and pilot acct with NASTC competitor pricing thru RTS. I use them interchangeably.
Krueger
Krueger
Hidden 50 gallon tank filled with dyed fuel.
More Comments
Warehouse Service Commercial
524 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject