Trucking issues

Trucking issues

I bought my Truck 5 months ago. I have a loan on it, but after 5 months it has problems that's not worth fixing. It's been almost 3 months my truck been off road. The car note is now due and I'm stuck on if I should pay it or not. Right now I'm trying to trade it in. Can someone steer me in the right direction

Comments
Fred
Fred
If it’s more cost to fix than it’s worth, trading it in might be your best bet
Josef
Josef
That’s tough, buddy
Tamsin
Tamsin
Sometimes a second pair of eyes can find a fix
Elias
Elias
Sounds like you got a bad deal, buddy. You should have done your homework before buying a truck.
Denzel
Denzel
I’d say try to trade it in as soon as possible and get yourself a reliable rig. Don’t let the car note pile up or you’ll be in deep shit.
Marni
Marni
I would look for a reputable mechanic or shop that can give you an honest estimate of how much it would cost to fix your truck and how long it would take.
Barney
Barney
I would try to negotiate with the lender and see if they can offer you a lower interest rate, a longer term, or a deferment of payments until you can fix or sell your truck.
Jordan
Jordan
owe money on the truck, and I have a Trailer I have to pay for as well. I'm trying to trade it in to the place I bought it from.
Xander
Xander
I’d suggest you go talk to your mechanic AND finance company and explain the situation. You WILL end up in a bad situation on all of this no matter what..
Lepe
Lepe
Pay for the repair, and odd are in your favor that you will be able to continue forward with no major issues.
Grayson
Grayson
NTP (premium2000) would have been a reasonable purchase with the truck in that case. I put it on both my Volvo’s and it’s paid for itself both times.
Jordan
Jordan
This repair is too expensive for me at this stage. It's the dpf box. He said for the box alone it's $16,000. I only had the Truck 5 months
Grayson
Grayson
+ It’ll take about $25-30k in the first year for the repairs just to get a used truck reliable.
More Comments
Orpik Inc Truck Driver Leads generation Commercial
616 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject