Haroon
Haroon
Partnering up with a freight broker?
Orlando
Orlando
Hit up those load boards like Truckstop
Seamus
Seamus
There’s no easy answer to that, buddy. It depends on your equipment, your location, your preferences, your network, etc. Some guys swear by load boards or dedicated contracts. You gotta find what works for you and stick with it
Eddie
Eddie
The best way to get loads is to marry a broker. Or divorce one.
Fleur
Fleur
I contract with a dispatching service to get loads as an owner-operator. They manage my schedule and find loads that suit my preferences and availability. They take care of all the paperwork and billing for me. They charge a flat fee per load or a monthly subscription
Jordan
Jordan
There are plenty of load boards out there if you don't already have contacts with brokers. Just do a search on 'load boards' and you'll turn up quite a few options, all with subscription rates.
Pascal
Pascal
I prefer working with a dispatcher
Benito
Benito
building relationships with direct customers because they provide you with consistent work and loyal service. You don’t have to compete with other drivers or pay any fees to middlemen.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
+ Signing up with a load board. A load board is an online platform that connects shippers and brokers with carriers and drivers. You can search for loads that match your criteria, such as location, equipment, rate, and availability. You can also post your truck and let shippers and brokers contact you.
Lepe
Lepe
I prefer using load boards because they give me more flexibility and control over my schedule and income. I can choose the loads that suit me best and negotiate the rates directly with the shippers or brokers.
More Comments
Orpik Inc Truck Driver Leads generation Commercial
761 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject