Health insurance

Health insurance

Hello everybody, I just read this article about OOIDA health insurance, a program that offers affordable and comprehensive health coverage for owner-operators and independent drivers. They have different plans and options to fit your needs and budget.

They also have discounts and benefits for OOIDA members. Has anyone tried this program or know someone who has? I’m thinking of signing up for it, but I want to hear some opinions first. Thanks in advance!

Comments
Orlando
Orlando
I’ve been with OOIDA’s health plan for a year now. It’s been pretty good
Daniels
Daniels
I haven’t tried it myself, but a few folks at the truck stop were raving about it.
Addie
Addie
I’ve heard good things about OOIDA’s health insurance. A buddy of mine signed up and said it saved him a ton on medical bills.
Jago
Jago
I’m not sure if it’s worth it. I have heard some positive and negative reviews about it
Pascal
Pascal
Tried OOIDA health insurance a while ago and didn’t like it. It was too expensive for me and it didn’t cover everything I needed. Also had some issues with the customer service and the claims process. I ended up switching to another provider that was cheaper and better.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
+ I have been using OOIDA health insurance for a few months now and I’m very satisfied with it. It covers most of my medical expenses and it’s easy to use. I also like that I can choose the plan that works best for me.
Krueger
Krueger
I have heard good things about it from some of my friends who are OOIDA members.
Jordan
Jordan
They charge you high fees and premiums, and they don’t deliver on their promises. Just saying
Lepe
Lepe
It’s a great option for drivers who don’t have access to sponsored health insurance.
More Comments
Can help with Drivers Commercial
523 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject