Indiana truckers protest low freight rates and broker transparency

Alastair Glover
Indiana truckers protest low freight rates and broker transparency

Saw this news here and I have to say I’m proud of these guys for standing up for themselves. Low freight rates are killing us owner operators and brokers are taking advantage of us by hiding their margins. We need more transparency in the industry and more support for our fellow truckers. Anyone else here support their cause? What do you think we can do to improve our situation?

Comments
Lepe
Lepe
They are also hurting themselves by losing money and time.
Pascal
Pascal
It's just a traffic disruption causing problems for others. I think it makes us look bad and hurts the reputation of the industry.
Jago
Jago
We need to Show the brokers and the shippers that we are not going to take their lowball offers anymore
Fleur
Fleur
+ I support them 100% and I think we should organize more protests like this.
Jordan
Jordan
We are the backbone of this country and we deserve to be paid fairly and treated with respect 💪💪.
Magnus
Magnus
I think we should form a union or a coalition to negotiate better rates and contracts with brokers. We need to have more bargaining power and more leverage in the industry.
More Comments
Facebook Ads Commercial
743 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject