What info does she need to know?

What info does she need to know?

My sis wants to get into the trucking industry soon.

Comments
Addie
Addie
She needs to master the art of sippin’ coffee for hours on end. It’s the trucker’s elixir for those long nights on the asphalt.
Gordon
Gordon
Tell her to get cozy with the idea of ‘truck stop cuisine’. She’ll develop a love-hate relationship with those greasy spoons on the interstate
Daniels
Daniels
First off, she’s gotta know her way around a rig better than her own kitchen
Mark
Mark
Why not? You can learn everything if you want. If she's okay in dealing with imbalanced schedules then fine but it can result in less flexibility to care for family and personal life.
Justin
Justin
But when people ask her what she does, she'll get to say, I drive a truck! which is pretty awesome.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
No, I think she’ll start with small transportation around the cities, at least for a start.
Mike
Mike
She needs to finish trucking school, after this, find a real driver, and work as a team driver for at least 3 or 4 months! It will be great for at least one year. Buy your truck and trailer, and keep rolling!
Max
Max
Yes, that’s really cool, but driving alone at night if you are a woman … brrr… don't think it's a good idea really. Women in trucking are for sure more susceptible to inappropriate behavior from men.
Marta
Marta
Don't you forget that truck driving deals with carrying heavy loads? Will she be capable of lifting heavy cargo?
Tomas
Tomas
You can do everything you want, including driving a truck. The truck driver occupation has ranked among the top ten most dangerous jobs in the US for decades. Does your sister want to get into this dangerous field?
More Comments
586 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject