How do I get started buying truck?

How do I get started buying truck?

What do I need guys? Llc? Insurance? I drive triaxles now, but thinking I want big rig

Comments
Elias
Elias
Make sure you got your business set up legally
Orlando
Orlando
Jumpin’ from triaxles to big rigs is a big leap, partner.
Haroon
Haroon
First things first, you’re gonna need to get your ducks in a row with an LLC and some solid insurance. Then, start lookin’ at rigs that’ll suit your haulin’ needs.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
Yes start with forming an LLC. Then title the truck to the LLC. Insure it as soon as you sign papers. Truck prices are dropping. Good time to buy
Rory
Rory
David I can lease to just about anywhere I want. My buddy hauls anhydrous ammonia locally. Never seems hurt for money
David
David
I would suggest finding a good job where you can make top dollar with the truck before I did anything else. That’s how I started over 20 years ago
Mike
Mike
Motor carriers often shoulder the cargo and liability insurance mandated by the FMCSA, but owner-operators still have to purchase additional insurance to haul loads.
More Comments
535 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject