failed an inspection

failed an inspection

What's the dumbest thing you failed an inspection for?

Comments
Fred
Fred
I got flagged for a blinker being too dim.
Tamsin
Tamsin
You’re not gonna believe this, but I failed because my license plate was dirty.
Haroon
Haroon
One time, I got dinged for a fuzzy dice hanging off my rearview. Inspector said it was obstructing the view. I told him it’s my good luck charm, but he wasn’t buying it!
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
After 45 minutes, rubber o-ring on glad hand was allegedly worn. Not leaking but worn. Warning not fail.
Milo
Milo
Spare under my trailer. The chain securing it was not taught enough apparently. Inspector could barely pull any slack, but since he was able to wedge a pinky under it he tagged me.
Epic
Epic
Nervously getting out of my truck I kicked the fire extinguisher clasp to a raised position. DOT was standing there when it happened. Got a warning/pts for it being “unsecured”
HFUER
HFUER
I failed an inspection because a reflector on the back of my cab fell off. I was hooked onto a trailer too, so nobody driving would even ever be able to see it.
James R.
James R.
I got pulled into a scale because an officer thought a grease spot on my air lines was a bulge. Then after he saw the grease, he decided that the lines were rubbing. Trailer passed, truck didn’t, but no fines or anything. It was infuriating and the shop agreed he was just pulling something out of his ass.
More Comments
686 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject