Company is offering 65 CPM for dry van & 75 for reefer.

Company is offering 65 CPM for dry van & 75 for reefer.

Isn’t that incredibly low? Don’t most guys want a CPM of $4 per mile??

Comments
Ayden
Ayden
Time to negotiate or find a better route.
Aidan
Aidan
it seems good to me
Magnus
Magnus
They must be joking! You gotta make sure you’re getting paid what you’re worth, driver.
Moon
Moon
That’s good company driver pay, assuming they have miles. The $4 stuff you’ve seen around refers to great rates for owner/operators, who have to pay all the expenses of running a truck.
Duncan
Duncan
I’m in the process of learning about the industry so sorry, serious question :(
Xander
Xander
Are you being serious or clowning around
Strickland
Strickland
If you're a company driver than that's pretty decent per mile Owner ops are the ones who'll want 4 dollars a mile Company drivers don't pay for fuel, maintenance, insurance or taxes on the truck, owner ops do hence the difference in pay per mile.
Epic
Epic
I think others have answered you pretty well. I'll add that starting pay for new drivers isn't going to be 65 CPM for dry van. Prime (the company I'm signing on with) starts at 50 CPM, and that's much closer to average. Some companies pay less than that.
Rony
Rony
If that's W2 it's good if there's miles. 1099 that's garbage
More Comments
566 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject