Help?! CDL A “canceled”

Help?! CDL A “canceled”

I got pulled over on my way to work tonight, state trooper had told me that my CDL A was canceled but didnt give me a reason. I never got a notice about this in the mail. The state trooper even said that he didnt know what he was looking at. Employer hasnt said anything to me about revoked license. I am unsure if my license is actually canceled or not. I just got my CDL in October.

Comments
Fred
Fred
Best bet is to check in with the folks who handle the licenses and see what’s up. Could be a mix-up
Declan
Declan
Time to park it and call up the big house 🤯
Aidan
Aidan
Sounds like you need to hightail it to the DMV and get the lowdown on your CDL
James R.
James R.
In NH the only way to get your driving record is by mail and it takes two weeks. Suppose im just going to wait until monday, call DMV and see whats up. There is no reason it should be canceled. My driving record is squeaky clean, no fines, or anything
Moon
Moon
I would have at the very least, went someplace I could get online and look at my license on the DMV website and print out my record immediately. At least this way you know what your looking at and are not guessing.
Roman
Roman
It does if DMV doesn't have a copy of it.
James R.
James R.
Just got my med card in september so that doesnt make any sense either
Epic
Epic
Only thing I could think of is an expired medical, in which case it would be downgraded to a regular license.
More Comments
685 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject