HELP With Insurance

HELP With Insurance

So I have big issue. Started truck company with a cargo van and having difficulties getting insurance. Well I get it. They want me to pay one time for the Yr, OmG! No monthly payments. Not even 1/2 yr. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments
Seamus
Seamus
It’s difficult when insurance companies don’t offer a monthly payment plan, especially for new businesses that need to manage cash flow
Levi
Levi
Being asked to pay for insurance annually instead of monthly is quite challenging
Barney
Barney
That’s a steep hill to climb when you’re just starting to roll.
Mike
Mike
Unfortunately, if you think the insurance is high on one cargo van....you will find the premium on big rigs to be astronomical. Perhaps get an interest free credit card, pay the premium, then divide the payments into 6 or 12. But make sure you make those payments.
Fleur
Fleur
I’m starting off a trucking company with a Extended Cargo van. The idea is to get bigger trucks as well real soon. But insurance for the cargo van alone is crazy.
Mark
Mark
If you're a small, local owner/operator (such as a courier business), using something like a Ford Econoline, GM Express Cargo Van or a Sprinter van, you can probably talk to your local independent insurance agents and get some help. That's where I got my best help for my local operation.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
With your own authority, leased on at a company with your own truck, or leasing a truck from a company?
Pascal
Pascal
I have my own authority and progressive gave me the best rate and they do first month and break remainder over 10 months.
More Comments
596 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject