Should I get my hazmat endorsement?

Should I get my hazmat endorsement?

So I'm thinking about getting my hazmat. But one thing that's stopping me is that werner doesn't give extra pay for having it. So should I wait until I get my year and leave or just get it?

Comments
Pascal
Pascal
If you’re planning to stick around the industry, hazmat’s a solid bet.
Eddie
Eddie
That endorsement could open doors, even if it doesn’t fatten your wallet right now.
Iqra
Iqra
Getting that hazmat might not boost your paycheck at Werner, but it’ll sure make your resume shine for the next gig
Epic
Epic
That's a good example; I pulled reefers and hauled a load of paint from Ohio to Los Angeles. If I hadn't had the hazmat endorsement would have had to sit until the next day and then hoped for a load.
Hello
Hello
Absolutely get it now, while it’s free, if they’re offering it. Just another tool in your toolbox. You’d be surprised how many companies require it, and barely ever use it. Could just be a pallet of paint that you’ll need it for.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
Get it now so you're prepared when a decent job becomes available somewhere that required hazmat.
Moon
Moon
just get it, it is really easy test and it makes you more marketable.
Mulder
Mulder
No one pays extra for something you possess as a endorsement. If they did everyone will have all the endorsements.
More Comments
597 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject