Manual trucks

Manual trucks

Looking for a company that has manual trucks. I got my cdl with no manual restrictions and I wana find a company that will hire me straight out of school but get the option to drive a manual truck.

Comments
Orlando
Orlando
It’s a matter of researching and reaching out to find those
Ayden
Ayden
Searching for a company that offers manual transmission trucks can be challenging, as many fleets have shifted to automatics.
Tamsin
Tamsin
Congratulations on getting your CDL A! It’s a big step in your driving career.
Josef
Josef
I work for a company that has both manual and automatic trucks. They let me choose which one I want to drive when I started. I prefer manual because it gives me more control and fun on the road.
Daniels
Daniels
It’s getting harder to find companies that have manual trucks these days.
Krueger
Krueger
+ Ozark. Be prepared to make runs to the Indianapolis FedEx Fortress if you go with them. I don't if it's their bread and butter but I've seen several when I pass by.
Strickland
Strickland
Why in the hell would you want to drive a manual?
Barney
Barney
No idea.
Randy
Randy
Are they somehow tied in with Prime? The reason I ask is every time I see one of their trucks it is pulling a Prime trailer.
Barney
Barney
Wilson Logistics has some of their fleet as manuals, though I don't know about coming on as a fresh driver. Give them a call.
Keanu
Keanu
+ Heartland still had manuals a year ago. Most LTL companies have them. Local construction as well. Just look at job postings.
Marni
Marni
Almost impossible by now.
More Comments
579 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject