duplicate truck key

duplicate truck key

Where do I go to get a make a duplicate truck key ?

Comments
Tamsin
Tamsin
If you’re lookin’ to get back on the road quick, find a mobile locksmith
Elias
Elias
Check out a local truck shop or dealership
Josef
Josef
For a duplicate key, head on over to a locksmith that specializes in automotive keys
Declan
Declan
I always keep a spare key in my wallet. You never know when you might lose or lock your keys in the truck.
Grayson
Grayson
If it’s a regular key, any hardware store can cut it for you.
Leroy
Leroy
I go to a nearby auto locksmith. They can make a copy of my key for a reasonable price and they have the equipment to program it if it has a chip or a fob.
Roman
Roman
I go to a self-service kiosk at Minute Key. They can make a copy of my key within minutes and they have many locations across the country. They can also ship me a new key if I order online. However, they only work for standard keys without any electronics
Epic
Epic
Depends on the truck. If it’s one of those weird looking Volvo keys that has to be through a dealer. If it’s a regular automotive key any hardware or Walmart can copy them. A lot of trucks use the same key as Chrysler products do.
GGG
GGG
+ Napa should be able to make 1.
Nancy Furex
Nancy Furex
I had good luck at the mom and pop hardware stores. Most of them still make keys.
Moon
Moon
I got a freightliner key made at walmart
Mulder
Mulder
The shop at your terminal. If you’re O/O a dealership.
More Comments
Orpik Group marketing company for your business Commercial
509 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject