Cell Companies???

Cell Companies???

I was wondering what companies would give the best overall coverage across the US? East of 35? Southeast region? What are some major areas where coverage is non-existent at best? Would it be more worth my while or the money to invest in a sat-phone?

Comments
Clayton
Clayton
Down in the Southeast, T-Mobile’s been stepping up their game.
Declan
Declan
I’d say AT&T holds up pretty well
Haroon
Haroon
For coast-to-coast coverage, Verizon’s got a pretty solid network.
Orlando
Orlando
Verizon has the best coverage overall, but it’s also the most expensive. If you’re driving across the country, you might want to consider a cheaper option like Mint Mobile or Visible Wireless, which use T-Mobile and Verizon’s networks respectively.
Roman
Roman
I use AT&T as my cell phone company. They have a good nationwide coverage and offer unlimited data plans that suit my needs.
Leroy
Leroy
Verizon as my cell phone company. They have the best network coverage and reliability in the US and offer 5G access with some of their plans. They also have a variety of plans to choose from and include an Apple Music subscription with some of them.
Eddie
Eddie
I've got Sprint and there's very few places where I don't have a signal.
Grayson
Grayson
+ When I started 5 years ago, I bought my FIRST cellphone. I compared Sprint, Verizon and either AT&T or Alltel (can't remember) and saw MUCH more 'coverage' from Sprint for the bulk of my route... which was West Coast and Back to NC.
Josie
Josie
I have driven all over the country with Sprint and Verizon. I finally got sick of Sprint after continually dropping calls non stop even with different phones
Krueger
Krueger
I have AT&T and they drop quite a few calls on us. Returning to FL from NC last week, There were a few areas on I-95 and I- 26 without coverage.
Barney
Barney
I think that Verizon probably has the best over all coverage, especially in some rural areas.
Rory
Rory
at&t has always worked great for me.
Benito
Benito
I have had verizon for over 10 years. they are the best overall.
More Comments
Orpik Inc Truck Driver Leads generation Commercial
530 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject