Help!?Medical card

Help!?Medical card

How long does it take state to update your medical card when you submit it?

Comments
Magnus
Magnus
10 business days for the paperwork to catch up with you
Ayden
Ayden
Depends on the state, but most times, you’re looking at about a week or two
Tamsin
Tamsin
Give it up to 10 business days
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
It took me so long to get mine updated that I forgot what I looked like on the old one. Turns out I aged 10 years in the process. Thanks a lot, state.
Marni
Marni
It takes longer than a snail on a turtle’s back. You might as well grow a beard while you wait. Or shave it off if you already have one 🤣
Fred
Fred
It depends on your state. Some states update your medical card within a few days of receiving it, while others may take weeks or months. You should check with your state DMV for their specific processing time and procedures.
Josef
Josef
It takes a long time for the state to update your medical card when you submit it. I submitted mine by mail and it took over two months for them to process it. I had to call them several times and send them copies of my receipt and tracking number. It was a hassle and I almost lost my CDL privileges because of it.
GGG
GGG
Like a week?
Mike
Mike
Depends on the state & how you submit it. Here in MN, I drive to Deputy Registrar, and they up-load new medical in real time.
Hello
Hello
Depending on the state, I have heard it can be 24 - 48 hours but you know the government...they don't guarantee anything
Milo
Milo
Instantly if you go to the dmv.
Moon
Moon
Most likely you will get a confirmation number or email on or through the website when you complete the submission.
Strickland
Strickland
+ Took about a day
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
771 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject