What GPS software are you using?

What GPS software are you using?

I'm looking for an app for my android. I find the GPS units to be way over priced

Comments
Josef
Josef
For a free option, Trucker Path is a go-to
Ayden
Ayden
Check out PTV Navigator
Clayton
Clayton
I’ve been using TruckMap
Leon
Leon
Have you tried downloading Waze? It’s free and it gives you real-time traffic updates. The only downside is that it also gives you real-time ads 🤣
Eva Johnson / Customer Support
Eva Johnson / Customer Support

The complexity of regular GPS routing is less than that of truck routing. This is due to a number of factors. For instance, certain types of roads are off-limits to the operation of trucks and commercial vehicles.

Truckers must use a unique type of GPS software designed only for them to navigate. These programs must consider all the restrictions that come with operating a vehicle. Truck routing applications work similarly to ordinary navigation apps in that they will provide you with spoken directions as the driver requests them while also accounting for all traffic regulations and CMB characteristics.

I noticed the following features of A GPS App.

For the majority of truck drivers, if not all of them, using a GPS app has become absolutely necessary. Let's look at a few advantages of utilizing a GPS app.

• Safety: GPS apps for truckers include crucial safety advice. The app will be used to send measurements like weight constraints, height restrictions, speed limits, and other information.
  • Effectiveness: Making trucking routes will be successful with decent GPS apps. They will be able to arrange such points in the most effective manner and guide a motorist from place to place.
  • Reliability: The top GPS applications on the market are updated often so that users may rely on them at all times.
  • Saves money: All reputable GPS programs will find the best routes for your trips. This translates to lower fuel expenditures and other truck-related expenses for you.
  • Time-saving: Drivers can cut down on travel time by being given the shortest and fastest routes.
  • Enhances driving behaviors: With a reliable GPS app, you'll start to notice an improvement in your driving habits.

Moreover, there is also a CoPilot Navigation app offering the following:

• Give your drivers access to highly precise, secure, and truck-legal navigation.
  • Increase route adherence and evaluate driver performance by comparing the planned and real routes after the journey.
  • Reduce operational and fuel expenditures overall to increase revenue and your bottom line.
  • ETAs that are exact and dynamic and based on current road conditions will improve customer service and on-time delivery.
Elias
Elias
Don’t waste your money on those overpriced GPS units, get CoPilot and you’ll be good to go.
Eddie
Eddie
CoPilot GPS Navigation & Traffic for my GPS app. It’s one of the most reliable and accurate apps for truckers.
Seamus
Seamus
I’m using Trucker Path for my GPS app. It’s one of the most popular and useful apps for truckers. It shows me truck-specific routes, truck stops, parking spots, fuel prices, weigh stations, rest areas, and more.
Benito
Benito
I agree, Hammer is useless at times, not sure what’s going on but all kinds of quirky #### lately
Marni
Marni
+ I use Google Maps, double checking my routing using Hammer
Strickland
Strickland
Smart Truck Route 2 is quite good. Small affordable subscription.
Iestyn
Iestyn
Copilot live with traffic info, company is paying for us to use on tablet/ELD.
Keanu
Keanu
Was using Hammer. But lately it's gotten so useless, I went back to Google and the atlas.
Josie
Josie
Google maps and some common sense gets you a long way, and it's free
Milo
Milo
Copilot worked really good in the set it and forget it mode.
More Comments
Can help with Drivers Commercial
618 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject