Hire with an accident

Hire with an accident

Who will hire with one accident. DOT REPORTABLE

Comments
Orlando
Orlando
One accident ain’t the end of the road. Check out some of the smaller outfits, like mom and pop companies.
Declan
Declan
Give May Trucking or NAVAJO a shot
Haroon
Haroon
Hey buddy, don’t sweat it too much. We’ve all been there
Addie
Addie
I was hired by XYZ company with one DOT reportable accident on my record. They didn’t seem to mind as long as I had a clean driving history otherwise.
Fred
Fred
It depends on the company and how long ago the accident was. Some companies will hire you if it’s been more than a year or two since the accident, others will reject you outright.
Barney
Barney
Depends..not really a one size fits all situation. How much experience, Fatal? tow away? Took an off ramp too fast and rolled the truck?
Roman
Roman
Outside of fatalities and other catastrophic incidents; most insurance companies allow one 'at fault' within the past three years.
Artur Ishch
Artur Ishch
+ Depends on the details of the wreck.
Denzel
Denzel
Western Express, Swift. Any bottom feeder mega. All those sketchy Chicago companies run by Russians would be happy to take you. Probably some small local owned trucking companies too.
Eddie
Eddie
Depending on the details, Swift may not be a good option.
More Comments
Orpik Inc Truck Driver Leads generation Commercial
593 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject