Need advice

Need advice

Can you ask and get the billing paperwork from a company you are leased to???

Comments
Tamsin
Tamsin
No doubt about it. Those papers are as much yours as the miles you’ve clocked
Haroon
Haroon
Ask them straight. They have to keep it transparent for you.
Gordon
Gordon
Man, It’s your right to get the billing papers.
Josef
Josef
If you’re leasing a truck from a carrier, you should have a lease agreement that spells out the terms and conditions of the lease, such as the payment, maintenance, insurance, and termination clauses. You should read this carefully and make sure you understand your rights and obligations.
Daniels
Daniels
Sure, you can ask for the paperwork. But don’t be surprised if they tell you to take a hike or give you some BS excuse. They don’t want you to see how much they’re screwing you over.
Joe
Joe
I always ask for the billing paperwork from the company I’m leased to. They send me a copy of the invoice and the settlement statement every week by email. I check them carefully to make sure everything matches up and there are no errors or discrepancies.
Artur Ishch
Artur Ishch
I trust them to pay me fairly and promptly. I also don’t want to hassle them or cause any problems. I just focus on driving and delivering the loads.
Jago
Jago
I don’t work for a company that doesn’t give me the billing paperwork.
Krueger
Krueger
+ If you are leased to a company, you may or may not be able to get the billing paperwork from them. It depends on the terms of your lease agreement and the company’s policy. Some companies may provide you with the billing paperwork upon request, while others may withhold it or charge you a fee for it.
Jordan
Jordan
I always ask and get the billing paperwork from the company I’m leased to because I want to make sure I get paid correctly and on time. I also need it for my tax records and expenses.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
f it’s a new customer or a high-value load, I want to see the billing paperwork to verify the rate and terms. If it’s a regular customer or a low-value load, I don’t care about the billing paperwork as much.
More Comments
Can help with Drivers Commercial
622 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject