Do you wash the engine in your truck?

Do you wash the engine in your truck?

Do you or your company wash the truck engine at Blue Beacon or other places? What are the rules for engine washing?

Comments
Fergus
Fergus
My company’s got a schedule for engine baths.
Ayden
Ayden
Just gotta be careful not to drench the sensitive parts
Declan
Declan
Yep, we wash under the hood, but not too often.
Denzel
Denzel
I go to Blue Beacon too. They have a special service for engine washing, it costs extra but it’s worth it.
Eva Johnson / Customer Support
Eva Johnson / Customer Support

When your car is clean and shiny, don't you feel good? You could even think that a well-kept automobile runs better while it's parked in your driveway or rolling down the street. But if you truly want to make your vehicle lovely, you must also take care of the engine.

Every car has to have its engine cleaned. You may find issues that impair the performance of your automobile if you frequently clean the engine. Additionally, you can stop dirt, grime, and other debris from detracting from the beauty of your engine.

But how often should you clean the engine of your car? Actually, how frequently you should clean your car's engine depends largely on where you reside.

Generally, you should strive to clean your automobile engine at least twice a year if you reside in a city or other metropolitan location where there is little to no debris on the roadways. You should clean your engine around every three months if you live in a dry environment where a lot of dust can collect in the engine bay.

Elias
Elias
I think it’s a waste of time and money. My engine is meant to work hard, not look pretty.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
I wash the engine in my truck once a month at Blue Beacon. They have a special service for engine washing that costs $20.
Grayson
Grayson
When I go there, they usually pop the hood and give it a spray down.
Benito
Benito
+ Yes, I do wash the engine in my truck. I’m an owner-operator and I take pride in my truck. I wash it every month at Blue Beacon and they do a great job.
Magnus
Magnus
If I’m washing the tractor I’ll wash the engine.
Josie
Josie
Sometimes I wash the engine in my truck if it gets really dirty or if I notice any issues with it.
Aidan
Aidan
I rarely hit the blue bacon. Only when I'm feeling lazy.
Strickland
Strickland
The company takes care of it and I don’t mess with it.
Leroy
Leroy
When my company used Blue Beacon, I always got the engine washed.
More Comments
Orpik Group marketing company for your business Commercial
683 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject