What kind of card do you use?

What kind of card do you use?

I’m looking for a new credit card that has benefits that suit our lifestyle.

Comments
Grayson
Grayson
Find a card with a good rewards program
Seamus
Seamus
Look for a card with no foreign transaction fees, mate
Jordan
Jordan
I roll with a card that gives me cash back on fuel and repairs
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
I don’t use credit cards. They’re a rip-off. I pay cash for everything. If I can’t afford it, I don’t buy it. That’s how I stay out of debt 🤷‍♂️
Fleur
Fleur
Flying J card
Barney
Barney
+ I use the American Express Blue Cash Preferred Card because it gives me 3% cash back on gas and 6% cash back on groceries. It has a $95 annual fee but I think it’s worth it for the rewards
Levi
Levi
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card because it has no annual fee and it gives me 3% cash back on gas, restaurants, travel, and streaming services. It also has a 0% intro APR for 12 months which helps with cash flow
Milo
Milo
I use discover almost exclusively. Their debit card gives 1% back and their credit card gives 5% back in rotating categories.
Krueger
Krueger
Any card that gives 2% or more cash back on everything. That is, unless you want to earn miles or hotel points for travel.
Strickland
Strickland
It’s better to just have all the good cards. Each has its own advantages.
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
705 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject