I need help to find rugs

I need help to find rugs

I need to get some rugs for my truck’s floor. I drive a Freightliner Cascadia. The company didn’t give me any rugs and I can’t find them at truck stops. I don’t want to order them online. Any suggestions?

Comments
Ayden
Ayden
Check out a home goods store
Duke
Duke
Forget the truck stops, head to a carpet outlet
Tamsin
Tamsin
Try hitting up a local flea market.
Orlando
Orlando
There are some thrift stores that have cheap and used rugs for sale
Haroon
Haroon
There are many websites that sell floor mats
Fred
Fred
You can go to WeatherTech.com. They have custom-fit floor liners for your Freightliner Cascadia truck. They are laser measured for a perfect fit and protect your carpet from dirt, spills, and stains. They also have a lifetime limited warranty and fast shipping. You can order online or by mail.
Daniels
Daniels
+ You can try Amazon. They have a lot of floor mats for Freightliner Cascadia trucks. You can choose from different colors and styles. You don’t have to order online. You can use their app or call their customer service number and they will deliver it to you.
Aidan
Aidan
I got a set of Cascadia mats on Amazon a few years ago.
Josef
Josef
Check out TRUCKiD.com. They have a wide selection of floor mats for your truck. You can find all-weather mats, carpet mats, rubber mats, and natural fiber mats. They also have free delivery and easy returns. You can order online or by phone.
Magnus
Magnus
I have mats from Walmart
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
652 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject