Lease purchase trucking company

Lease purchase trucking company

I’ve been looking for a good lease purchase trucking company for a while and came across this article here https://newjobs4you.com/blogs/experience/best-lease-purchase-trucking-companies/

and it mentions some of the best companies that offer lease purchase programs. I’m leaning towards Swift Transportation because they offer a lot of flexibility and accessibility for drivers. They have used or new trucks available for lease, dedicated loads, no forced dispatch, and no credit check. Has anyone worked with Swift Transportation or their lease purchase program? How was your experience? What are the pros and cons? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments
Lepe
Lepe
Been with Swift for a bit. The flexibility is great, and having dedicated loads helps. Just keep an eye on the lease terms.
Aidan
Aidan
Swift’s lease purchase program sounds solid
Haroon
Haroon
I’ve heard good things about Swift’s lease program. Flexibility and no forced dispatch are big pluses
Addie
Addie
Swift stands for Sure Wish I Finished Training.
Josef
Josef
Swift drivers are the ones who make left turns from the right lane.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
+ I worked with Swift Transportation for a year and their lease purchase program was decent. The trucks were in good condition and the payments were reasonable. The only downside was that they didn’t have a lot of freight in my area, so I had to drive long distances to get loads. If you live near a major hub, you might have better luck. Overall, I would recommend them if you’re looking for a flexible and accessible lease purchase option.
Grayson
Grayson
They lure you in with their low down payment and no credit check, but then they charge you high interest rates and fees. They also have a lot of hidden clauses in their contract that can screw you over.
Denzel
Denzel
The trucks are decent, but not new or fancy. The payments are affordable, but not cheap. The loads are steady, but not plentiful. The dispatchers are helpful, but not friendly. You get the idea. It’s a middle-of-the-road option that might work for some people
Magnus
Magnus
They also have a reputation for being unsafe and careless on the road. I’ve seen many Swift drivers cause accidents or get tickets for speeding or violating regulations. You’re better off buying your own truck or working for a company that pays you well and respects you as a driver.
Elias
Elias
Swift is the best company to work for if you want to learn how to drive backwards.
More Comments
SHROCK TRUCKING Commercial
660 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject