Help me 🙏

Help me 🙏

Hey, y’all. I’m trying to figure out this article abouttruck inspections. It’s a little bit complicated for me, and I have some questions?

• How can I prepare for a roadside DOT inspection and what should I do if I get pulled over?
  • What are the consequences of failing a truck inspection?
Comments
Iqra
Iqra
Ye, It's funny, but I'm asking for real answers
Xander
Xander
The only inspection you need is to check if your truck has wheels and a steering wheel. If it does, you’re good to go. 🚚
Benito
Benito
The best way to prepare for a truck inspection is to bribe the inspector with some beer and donuts 🍩🍩🍩
Lepe
Lepe
Make sure you have all your paperwork ready, such as your CDL, medical card, logbook, vehicle inspection report, and shipping papers.
Eddie
Eddie
First of all, you should always keep your truck in tip-top shape and follow the rules of the road. That way, you can avoid getting pulled over in the first place.
Pascal
Pascal
Truck inspections are not something to take lightly. They can have a big impact on your career and your wallet.
Levi
Levi
You may be placed out of service until you fix the problem or get a re-inspection.
Krueger
Krueger
follow the pre-trip inspection checklist
More Comments
SHROCK TRUCKING Commercial
4,110 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject