Give one 1 tip, what would it be?

Give one 1 tip, what would it be?

if you could give a new guy 1 tip, what would it be?

Comments
Keanu
Keanu
Always have an emergency kit tailored to your needs and the climate you drive in.
Iestyn
Iestyn
Prioritize your well-being. Get enough rest, exercise, and eat healthily
Callum
Callum
Stay informed about weather, road conditions, traffic patterns, construction, low bridges, and driving regulations.
Roman
Roman
Don’t hit stuff
Rony
Rony
Look professional, act pro and drive like a professional.
Mike
Mike
Don't let them rush you, take your time, be safe, and learn to say no.
Moon
Moon
Take the job seriously. As seriously as you can. Because right now you’re creating the habits for possibly the rest of your career start off positive
Epic
Epic
Never let embarrassment keep you from asking a question, taking it slow, or getting out and looking. I’m still pretty new and every little fuck up(nothing too crazy) I’ve made so far has been because I didn’t think to take a little extra time to ask, crawl along, or get out and look.
Strickland
Strickland
Manage the stress. It affects decision making and health. Keep your cool. Dispatchers, traffic, customers, all going to do what they do.
More Comments
705 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject