Thoughts on double drop and hook with Target?

Krueger
Thoughts on double drop and hook with Target?

Whenever I do research truckers always seem to take crap. I am doing dedicated regional Target account with Schneider. Target seems to have no regard for their drivers, but its not horrible.

Whenever I do research truckers always seem to take crap. I am doing dedicated regional Target account with Schneider. Target seems to have no regard for their drivers, but its not horrible. I have nothing to compare this too. My coworkers say this is great, but I really dont know. The whole double drop n hook and general disregard for us and Schneider doesn't seem great itself. This is a starting company for me, but some are saying I will have BS everywhere I go. Just wanted some thoughts from others. What is an ideal account to you and how good have you had it?

Read more...

Comments
Xander
Xander
Every outfit’s got its own circus; you just gotta learn to juggle
Jago
Jago
Hey there, I’ve been behind the wheel long enough to tell ya, Target’s double drop might ruffle your feathers, but it’s all smooth once you get the hang of it
Mandeep
Mandeep
Double drop and hook? Just part of the dance, buddy. Keep on truckin’ and you’ll find every company’s got a little bit of mud on the tires.
Strickland
Strickland
There is no ideal account until you go somewhere and pay your dues and learn the ins and outs.
Benito
Benito
Most trailerload carriers are just sweatshops on wheels. Get your experience and all of your endorsement, then move to another segment of the trucking industry.
Keanu
Keanu
It’s like you said Schneider is a starting company you’re gonna be doing shit while there, and yea there’s some form of bs gonna happen at everywhere you go it just depends on how much you get paid to deal with it
Epic
Epic
learn what you can get you 2 years experience then get out pros and cons with all megas no perfect situations really 🤷🏾‍♂️
More Comments
625 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject