What does it mean when semis turn their lights on and off at you?

Osian
What does it mean when semis turn their lights on and off at you?

Google keeps saying it means “thank you” but I’ve only seen this twice so I was wondering if it means “turn your lights on” or something else

Comments
Elias
Elias
If you’ve just let a semi merge or pass, they might be flashing their lights as a way to say thanks
Haroon
Haroon
secret handshake I would say. 🤣
Orlando
Orlando
That’s trucker Morse code
Strickland
Strickland
If you're driving the opposite direction, your headlights are off or one is off. if you're driving the same direction and you just passed them, they are telling you it's safe to pull in front of them. (usually only done if you have a trailer) If they are behind you, they are informing you that you're driving lime an asshole, but it's usually the highbeams.
Jordan
Jordan
If you're passing him and he flashes you, he's giving you the 'all clear' to get in front of him. The courtesy thank you for that would be you flipping your hazards on for a second or two. That's all.
Marni
Marni
You wouldnt happen to have been driving the 93 in arizona earlier were you
Xander
Xander
Gonna need more context.
More Comments
722 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject