What Do Truckers think of Electric Truck Tractors?

Rory
What Do Truckers think of Electric Truck Tractors?

Interested in your thoughts! What would have to change for them to be viable? Whats the biggest limitations for the technology / why doesnt it translate to trucking very well?

Comments
Orlando
Orlando
good intentions but not going the distance
Denzel
Denzel
Sure, and maybe they’ll throw in a free espresso machine while we wait eight hours for the thing to charge
Mari
Mari
I’d love to drive an electric truck, but I’m afraid I’d run out of juice faster than my e-cig!
Nancy Furex
Nancy Furex
Charging stations Time it takes to charge range
Marni
Marni
Agree with you but eh massive truck fires already exist
Strickland
Strickland
Will they go six hundred miles a day ? Are there enough charging stations ? What happens when you are stuck in a snow storm for five hours? Truck accidents will cause massive fires. When these concerns are addressed it will be great.
Rory
Rory
As a very happy owner of 2 EV cars. That tech has no business in trucks. Unless it is just local hops and then they wouldn't be able to sell enough to make a profit.
More Comments
660 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject