How do I answer "How many miles/hours do you wish to run/work each week?"

James R.
How do I answer "How many miles/hours do you wish to run/work each week?"

On a interview question sheet. Also, what should I list as my expectation for weekly pay. I'm applying as a new and inexperienced recent CDL school graduate position.

Comments
Haroon
Haroon
It’s important to convey your willingness to work and be part of the team, while also being clear about your need for fair compensation.
Fergus
Fergus
Just point me to the open road and watch me go – vroom vroom!
Tamsin
Tamsin
I’m ready to roll 'til the wheels fall off! 🤣🤣
Strickland
Strickland
2200 miles 52 hours $1900 per week
Mike
Mike
Well anything over 40 hours is triple time so you have to factor that in
Hello
Hello
Answer the question like you’re a go-getter. You’ll end up doing what the give you anyway whether it is more or less than you want. So choose numbers on the high side, but still reasonable. Calculate them based on the position you’re applying for. If you want help with those numbers tell us what you are applying for.
Pascal
Pascal
One of the companys i worked at back when i first started i just wrote yes as my answer. It actully got me in the door lol.
Eddie
Eddie
Any company that asks this question will be tossing the app in the trash if it doesn't say 70 hours a week,
GGG
GGG
Are they paying by the mile or by the hour ?
More Comments
765 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject