Local route boredom?

James R.
Local route boredom?

Do you guys driving local routes or relaying LTL ever get bored? It seems like you're driving the same roads and highways and hitting the same docks day after day?

Comments
Orlando
Orlando
Some of us like the predictability
Tamsin
Tamsin
Boredom? Sometimes, but that’s when I start appreciating the little changes.
Addie
Addie
You bet it can get a tad monotonous, but hey, it’s all about the mindset.
Rory
Rory
Try to find something local that doesn't go to the same job sites all the time. I do a normal route on the last 3 days of the work week, but Monday/Tuesdays are always changing. Makes my life as a driver tolerable at-least.
Joe
Joe
You guys haven't been driving long enough to be bored. Man up, if your already bored you'll never make it long enough to call it a career
Barney
Barney
ine local is same thing every day. Same people same time same game. But every now and then I would ask them to put me running over donner for a few days when the weather is bad to get some snow fun in.
Mulder
Mulder
I know all too well about boredom.When I drove for KB,same route day after day.Job was way too routine.It was all drop and hook.Pick up mt from Tyson take it to another Tyson 90 miles and pick up loaded trl take it back to the other Tyson.It wouldn't have been so bad if the trk weren't governed at 57.Took 4.50 per round.
Max
Max
hate it. But it fills up my bank account and I have my weekends.
More Comments
682 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject