Using Starlink

Eddie
Using Starlink

So how many of yall using starlink in the truck for internet? I am and I love it!

Comments
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
The internet connection with Starlink is solid
Aidan
Aidan
Starlink has been a game-changer for staying connected during long hauls
Magnus
Magnus
I’ve been using Starlink on the road, and it’s been reliable
Iestyn
Iestyn
Not using Starlink but I’ve heard good things about it. How do you mount it on your truck?
Seamus
Seamus
I’m curious about Starlink but I’m not sure if it’s worth the price.
Barney
Barney
Using Starlink too and it’s awesome. I can stream videos, play games, and video chat with my family without any lag or buffering.
Duncan
Duncan
You do know that there's a starlink for RV now? It's 135/month. Has no blackout addresses. Plus it can be paused.
Keanu
Keanu
I’m using it, I’ve had it for a year and two months now.
Osian
Osian
You can get TV if it only provides internet (BTW, Starlink only provides internet) by using the website USTVGO.TV. NBC stations, ESPN, Nat. Geo, and other stations will require you use a VPN or they will not stream to your device.
Eddie
Eddie
Yes but for TV i use hulu,Netflix and Disney
Lepe
Lepe
So, does it only do internet? What about TV?
Eddie
Eddie
Look for a address in a area without a waitlist Then order it and set shipping address to urs and add Portability. Its what 70% of new users are doing right now which is why they are charging for roaming.
Lepe
Lepe
I inquired. Not available in my area. That makes no sense, if this is used for traveling.
More Comments
592 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject