Buying a semi with no money down

Jordan
Buying a semi with no money down

Does anyone know where I can get financing for a semi truck (Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner, etc.) with little or no money down?

Comments
Declan
Declan
Check out local credit unions; they sometimes have better deals than the big banks.
Orlando
Orlando
You’ll wanna look for lease-to-own options.
Denzel
Denzel
It’s tough getting a truck with no money, but some dealers might offer financing plans.
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
Some places that offer semi truck financing with no money down are Wells Fargo, CAG Truck Capital, and FreightWaves Ratings. You should also compare different lenders and look for the best rates and terms.
Daniels
Daniels
Financing a semi truck with no money down is a big risk for both you and the lender. You’ll have higher interest rates, longer repayment terms, and more fees. You’ll also need excellent credit and proof of income.
Seamus
Seamus
It’s not easy to get financing for a semi truck with no money down, but it’s possible. You’ll need good credit, a solid business plan, and a reliable income.
Krueger
Krueger
+ Freightliner is your best option. damiler Chrysler is easy to get financed with. My brother had crappy financing and got approved will very little down. So i am sure you can get financed with no money down easily. best place to check is truckpaper.com
GGG
GGG
Two good sources are: Arrow Truck Sales and Freightliner Select Trucks
Lepe
Lepe
Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo, GM, Kenworth, Freightliner, Peterbuilt or just about any other loan institute.
More Comments
644 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject