Mack anthem problems

Rony
Mack anthem problems

I had a Mack anthem that had some weird engine issues. Then got a new anthem and everything was going great. Unfortunately the new anthem is already having issues. The air pressures have been running lower and isn't going up. The wheels locked up and it just got towed this morning. Not sure what's going to happen.

Comments
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
Good thing you got it towed before it turned into a roadside barbecue
Aidan
Aidan
Air pressure issues. Could be a leak or a compressor problem.
Magnus
Magnus
Rough patch with that Anthem
Grayson
Grayson
Sounds like you have an air leak somewhere in your system. Check your hoses, valves, fittings, and tanks for any cracks or damage. Also make sure your air dryer is working properly and draining moisture from the air.
Levi
Levi
Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Mack anthem. It sounds like a lemon. You should contact Mack and see if they can fix it under warranty or replace it with another one.
Pascal
Pascal
That’s why I don’t trust Mack trucks. They’re overpriced and unreliable. You should have gotten a Freightliner or a Volvo instead.
Fleur
Fleur
+ New trucks almost always have bugs you need to work out. When I was assigned a new truck, I always wanted one that had at least 50,000 miles on it so that someone else had already worked out the bugs. I can't help you with the issue you have, but I can assure you that bugs in new trucks are common.
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
New trucks and older trucks all will have mechanical issues. My current truck has been down for DEF/DPF problems three times for at least two days each time. I have had the mechanical side of the APU worked on three times, also. Yesterday, I had the radiator replaced, two new drive tires, the rear drive brakes and rotors, annual inspection, all the filters replaced, two new headlight bulbs, and a grease job.
Josie
Josie
I’ve been driving a new to me Anthem for a few weeks now. It’s only got 122k miles on it but the previous driver trashed it. I’ve been spending my down time trying to clean it up. Haven’t had any issues with it other then that stupid hood. Who ever designed that latch system needs to go back to school. All of our trucks (day cabs) have the same problem; the hood shakes, rattles and rolls with every bump and twist.
Hello
Hello
No mechanical problems with my mack so far at 55k kms other than being a magnet for idiot 4 wheelers lol 😂
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
766 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject