KW-T680 vs freight liner

Epic
KW-T680 vs freight liner

Hey. Company just Offered to put me in a brand new t680. I’ve spend my career in a Volvo and a freight liner. What are the ups and downs with the new t680s.

Comments
Fergus
Fergus
You’ll find the T680’s got a quieter cab than the Freightliner
Orlando
Orlando
Just make sure you’re comfortable with the tech before you hit the road.
Daniels
Daniels
That’s a smooth ride with a nice cab setup. But check the mirrors, they’re a bit different from what you’re used to.
Haroon
Haroon
I’ve driven both the t680 and the freight liner, and they both have their pros and cons. The t680 is more modern and sleek, with a lot of features that make driving easier and safer. The freight liner is more rugged and durable, with a simpler design that’s easier to fix. It really depends on your personal preference and what kind of routes you’re doing.
Declan
Declan
I would stick with the freight liner if I were you
Duncan
Duncan
Congrats on the offer! I’ve been driving a t680 for a year now and I love it. It’s spacious, comfortable, and fuel-efficient.
Lepe
Lepe
Of course KW T680, because it's larger cab area, more powerful engine options
Magnus
Magnus
Freightliner Cascadia because of its more spacious sleeper area, better fuel efficiency, advanced technology and navigation system, and lower maintenance cost
Thomas D.
Thomas D.
+ If they have had the recall done on the digital dash take it. I have never had a Volvo, but have driven plenty of Freightshakers. Go with the KW.
Eddie
Eddie
I don't like the T680, numerous lighting issues in the new ones I've driven, and the cab vibrates and resonates like crazy at certain RPM
Mike
Mike
KW. The Cascadias feel like toys.
Grayson
Grayson
KW for sure! After being in a Freightliner and a Peterbilt 579. KW is definitely the way to go.
More Comments
Recruiting Agency Commercial
745 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject