How to reduce windshield reflection

Sion
How to reduce windshield reflection

The reflection essentially turns my outward facing camera to a driver facing camera as well. Is there a way to get rid of it?

Comments
Josef
Josef
Reflections can be a real bear
Denzel
Denzel
How about putting a matte screen protector
Magnus
Magnus
Switch up the lighting inside your cab
Iqra
Iqra
Try adjusting the angle of your camera or your windshield. Sometimes a slight change can make a big difference in how much reflection you get.
Eddie
Eddie
I use a polarizing filter on my camera lens. It helps reduce the glare and reflection a lot. You can find them online or at some camera stores.
Levi
Levi
I use a dash mat that covers my dashboard with a dark color.
Barney
Barney
I have tinted my windshield with a 35% film that blocks some of the glare and improves the visibility. I checked the laws in my state before doing this, as some states have different regulations on window tinting
Alastair Glover
Alastair Glover
Turn off ELD screen, lower the brightness on GPS, pull down, open or lower or whatever you call it the sun visors
Marni
Marni
Keep the windshield clean inside and out. Driving at night, if you can dim any or all displays and angle away from windshield.
Keanu
Keanu
lower all your lights, cover your eld so its not producing light
Krueger
Krueger
Get a towel, adhesive and apply it to the windshield around the camera. Use 3M tape to easily remove then reapply.
Grayson
Grayson
+ Clean windshield, reduce interior lighting. About all you can do.
More Comments
Warehouse Service Commercial
767 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject