Dot medical card expire

Aidan
Dot medical card expire

Accidentally let my dot medical card expire, what are the steps I need to take to get my license unrestricted? A. Go take another physical B. Take the paperwork to the dmv? Is this it?

Comments
Duke
Duke
Looks like you’re in a bit of a pickle
Ayden
Ayden
Just head on over for a new check-up, then drop by the DMV with your new med card.
Tamsin
Tamsin
Hey buddy, first thing’s first, get that physical squared away
Josef
Josef
You’re lucky you didn’t get pulled over by a DOT officer. They would have slapped you with a hefty fine and put you out of service. Go get your physical ASAP and make sure you update your medical card with the DMV. And next time, set a reminder on your phone or something.
Daniels
Daniels
Yeah, that’s pretty much it. Go get your physical done and take the paperwork to the DMV. And don’t let it happen again, you lazy bum. 😜
Jago
Jago
Check with your SDLA to see if they have any grace period or extension for expired DOT medical cards.
HFUER
HFUER
I would go take another physical exam as soon as possible and get a new DOT medical card. I would also submit a copy of my new card to my state driver licensing agency (SDLA) and update my medical self-certification status.
Grayson
Grayson
+ Yup that’s it. Well at least that’s how it works
Leroy
Leroy
If you’re an owner operator with your own authority, then contact the commercial DMV in your state.
Strickland
Strickland
Let your company know. Once you get your DOT physical done, then give your company the paperwork, so they can process it.
Eddie
Eddie
Yes just need to update your med card
More Comments
NewJob4You Ads Commercial
731 Users
NewJobs4you.com cookies notice

We use a tool to capture how users interact with our websites so we can analyze and improve the user experience. Clicking “Accept” allows us to use this tool when you visit our websites. For more information, read our Privacy Center article on Cookies and tracking.

Accept
Reject